||O.C.S.C.'s Archery Club has something for everyone, and everyone of all ages. Our club boasts one of the largest un-obstructed indoor archery range houses in Michigan. As well as extensive outdoor ranges for 3-D, Field and Hunter, FITA Target and Broadhead Leagues.
From December through April, we offer a variety of indoor leagues that include:
- Traditional Archery Leagues, mornings and evenings
- Bow Hunter Archery Leagues, mornings and evenings
- Target Archery Leagues, mornings and evenings
- Youth Archery Leagues
- Junior Olympic Archery Development Program (JOAD)
- Instructional Archery Program, for beginners of any age
In May, we move outside to our 35 acre wooded and open fields. The outdoor range is made up of three different range settings:
- 60 - 3-D shooting stations
- 56 - Field and Hunter Targets
- 30 - Broadhead Stations
Outdoor leagues are twelve weeks long, starting in May and running through July. These are:
- 3-D Leagues, mornings and evenings
- Field and Hunter Target Leagues, mornings and evenings
- FITA Target Leagues, mornings and evenings
Our Broadhead Leagues begin the last week of July and run for eight weeks, both mornings and evenings. All of our leagues are open to the public. If you haven't join the league, you may still come out and shoot during the league. You just need to pay the league fee and you can shoot. See the league secretary for details.
From April through September, we hold outdoor 3-D shoots the second Sunday of each month. These shoots are open to the public. Only field tips are allowed for these events.
For those of you who are physically challenged we allow crossbows on all of our "Outdoor" Broadhead and 3D Leagues, as well as our Sunday 3D shoots.
Feel free to contact us on our contact page for questions you may have.